Frequently asked questions
The online box office is available from October 7, 2015 till December 6th 4pm.
The onsite box office schedule is:
Friday, December 4th, 2015: 4pm – 8pm
Saturday , December 5th, 2015: 8am – 7pm
Sunday, December 6th, 2015: 8am – 3pm
Onsite: Interac, Visa, AMEX, MasterCard and cash
Online: Visa, AMEX and MasterCard
* No cheques will be accepted.
Unfortunately, no refunds will be given for tickets purchased online and directly purchased onsite.
No, Toyfest is free for all children less than 18 months of age.
Yes, there is a big parking area at Place Forzani and it is Free.
Yes, there is an ATM machine available onsite.
Yes, A coat check service is available near the entrance for $2. Cash only
It is strictly forbidden to leave items other than coats, clothing and winter accessories at the coat check.
If you are looking for something you may have lost, please present yourself at the coat check area during your visit or contact us from 9am to 4pm Monday thru Friday.
Toyfest is not responsible in any way for any loss or damage of personal effects.
Bring it at the coat check area where we keep all lost objects.
- Wheel chairs
- Backpacks (We reserve the right to inspect all bags if necessary)
- Baby bottles, plastic cups, plastic and disposable bottles, food for infants only
- Cameras with the exception of professional cameras like digital cameras with interchangeable lens
- Animals ( except guide dogs)
- Foods and snacks (except for babies)
- Coolers, thermoses and flasks
- Offensive weapons and blunt objects
- Riffle bullets
- Club, balls, balloons
- Skateboards, roller skates or roller blades and bicycles
- Music instruments
- Video equipment and professional cameras with interchangeable lens
- Non alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Glass bottles and cans
- Motorcycle and bike helmets (leave at the coat check)
- Promotional or sale items
- Objects that may cause harm or danger
- Umbrellas (leave at the coat check)
No food from outside is allowed except any required foods and drinks for young babies. There will be restaurants onsite for your convenience.
Print your electronic ticket or download it on your smart phone and show it to a Toyfest representative at the entrance, the day of your visit at Toyfest.
A coupon will be given to you once your ticket has been confirmed. This coupon will allow you to get your preselected gift bag from a designated area at the end of your visit .
You are entirely responsible to keep this coupon safely. Toyfest will not be held responsible for any lost coupons and will not replace them.
A Treasure Map will be given directly on the site at the time of your purchase of an entry ticket with a treasure map OR upon confirmation of your electronic ticket.
For tickets purchased online, please print your electronic ticket or download it on a smart phone and simply validate it by a Toyfest representative at the entrance, the day of your visit.
The Treasure Map is a map that will allow you to participate to a treasure hunt scattered amongst several booths at Toyfest. This map indicates where you may collect your free toys (value of approx.$50).
You are entirely responsible to keep the Treasure Map safely since this will be the only way to collect your free toys.
Like a real map! The map will indicate where you may collect your free toys during your visit. The treasure map is the only way you may get free toys.
Simply present your map to a representative of a participating booth and receive your free toy! The representative will stamp your map and hand it back to you so you may continue the treasure hunt!